Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 1, 2011

Challenge 40 A Fabulous Sketch

Good morning Fussy and Fancy friends! It is time for another challenge! Thank you so much as always for playing along with us last week!

Our new challenge is this sketch designed by Cheri AKA Graphicat. If you enjoy this sketch you can find more here


Our sponsor this time is Simply Betty Stamps, and she is offering our random winner 6 digi's from the new Jude and the Rockers line! Here's an example of these super-cute stamps!

Guest DT members from Simply Betty Stamps









The Fussy and Fancy DT



Lisa

3 comments:

chrilvian said...

here is my work
its a chocolatebox

Shana said...

Thank you for the inspiration and wonderful sketch! It was exactly what I needed for my monster card and inspired me so much I had to do up a second one!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

I had fun with this, thanks so much! :D