Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Guest Designer spot for Challenge 66 - Fancy Folds


Hello to all of our crafty followers
and we hope that you're enjoying
your weekend wherever in the
world you are!

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls 
are very pleased to introduce our
lovely and talented
Guest Designer

Here's a little bit about Tracey:

I live on the outskirts of Sydney, Australia at the base of
the  beautiful Blue Mountains. I live with my hubby AJ
and our crazy dog Loki.  I work full time as a marketer
for a food organisation, which sadly doesn't give me anywhere
near enough time to play card making.  I have been making cards
for about 12 months now, after being introduced to it by my
good friend Linda and now I am lucky enough to work on
several DT's and even have my own challenge blog.

I love wandering around blogland and being inspired to try new
things, but my true love is colouring with Copics.  I tend to
stick to ordinary square cards so landing the guest spot on
Fussy and Fancy's "Fancy Folds" challenge took me right out
of my comfort zone, but I'm happy with how my little
easel card turned out.  I hope you like it!

Here's Tracey's gorgeous card for our
current challenge:



Isn't this easel card lovely?  What a
sweet image you've chose to make this
very special "Egg-specting" card!  
Your coloring and shading are superb
and just look at that pretty hair.  We
love the gorgeous earth tone papers
you've chosen to use along with that 
wide lace, distressed edges and that
lovely paper clip to add the perfect
finishing touches to a truly beautiful card.

We hope that you can visit 
Tracey's Blog


to read more details about this lovely card
and to see more of her beautiful work

It's been a real pleasure Tracey - thank you!




xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx


2 comments:

Sue said...

A gorgeous card By Tracey. I love the image and the colours are fabulous

Sue

May said...

Gorgeous card Tracey.. fabulous design & colours.. Hugs May x x