Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 25, 2014

Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 112- Pearls and Lace

Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer

Norma Gomez


 
Here's a little about Norma: 
 

Hello, my name is Norma and I am a full time working mother of 3 beautiful children with completely different personalities.

 
I have a Princess and two boys that are ages 10 and 11 years.
 
I craft to relax and unwind from a days work.
(crafting is my therapy.. who knew it'd be just as expensive as real therapy..lol)
 
My crafting life started rather quickly. It was a cricut expression machine gifted in Christmas of 2011.
 
From there I started party decorating for my children.  
I loved putting things together, so naturally my craft room began to grow! (much to my husbands horror..lol.. )
 
I dabbled in cards for a bit but found my true love in altering and mixed media.
 
Currently I party plan only for my princess who is 3 and craft with no particular purpose..just for fun. =)
 
Thank you for the guest designer spot! and I hope my creation inspires you all to create for fun!
 

 

*******
 
Norma has made a Lovely altered
paper mache Dress Form
for our current, "Pearls and Lace", challenge!



 

Norma, We love that you chose to create this
lovely dress form instead of a card!
 
The, "Sweet Sentiments" Graphic 45 paper that you
very carefully wrapped around the dress form is
simply lovely!  What a pretty pastel green colour!
 
And just look at all of the pretty lace and the lovely
pearl necklace!  perfect for our challenge!
 
The fun sash and pretty hand made pink flower
add the perfect finishing touches!
 
What a beautiful mannequin display you have created!
 
********


 Your in for a real treat when you visit 
Norma's blog

Creative Imagination by Norma G

 
to read more about her lovely project and
to see more of her beautiful creations!
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.
 
It's been a real pleasure, Norma
Thank you for sharing your
talent with us!
 
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 


No comments: